Jordi! Jordi! Jordi!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jennifer Behr - Fall 2010

Blair Waldorf and her minions, evil as they are, influenced my love for strikingly 'fasyon' hairpieces.


Then came my affection for jennifer behr.


And I am not alone.
Natalie Portman

Leighton Meester
Nicole Richie

And our very own...

Anne Curtis

I get mine from bazaars, 'pasalubongs' from abroad, accessory stalls, and gifts from friends. Some are cheap, others are a little unreasonable for a hairpiece.

Although, I admit, I would definitely love to have a Behr.

Check out my favorites from their Fall 2010 Collection.

Grande Velvet Braid Headband in Pewter

Leather Turban Headwrap in Olive

Petite Buckle Leather Headwrap

  Serpent Headband


Studded Voilette on Leather Headband

Aspirations. Aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment